Dock Bumpers (Rubber)
- Thorworld offers several types of Heavy Duty Dock Bumpers including three types of moulded bumpers and a hollow "D" section bumper. The Bumpers are shown in fig. 1 (default image).
- If additional thickness is required refer to our Dock Bumper Supports.
- Bumpers with the suffix "-S" featured squared sides, rather than the typical taper.
Type 2: Rectangular Bumpers
- Available in various sizes and thicknesses to suit your requirements.
- Standard units have angled edges for improved appearance.
- Bumpers with the suffix “-S” feature squared sides rather than the typical taper, allowing them to be made up into long runs without gaps, see application in fig. 1.
- Fixings 16mm diameter; large, 2½” OD washer (TWB-W) are also required for each fixing hole.
Type 3: Rectangular Narrow Width Bumpers
- This bumper can be used in many situations, but they are particularly suited to mini dock levellers.
- Available in five lengths.
- Fitted by 12mm diameter fixings, fixing holes are incorporated.
Type 4: Extruded Rubber D-Section Dock Bumper
Type 14: T Shaped Dock Bumpers
- These bumpers, provide protection to 554mm lengths, in both horizontal and vertical planes in a 'T' shape.
- Ideal when a wide range of protection is required.
- Attached by three 16mm diameter fixings.
If you can't find the bumper you need, please click here to view our "Special" Dock Bumper, designed to be cut and shaped to suit any specialist application.
|TWB-W||2.5" dia. zinc plated washer|
|TWB-F4||16mm dia. x 180mm long fixing for concrete|
|TWB-F5||16mm dia. x 220mm long fixing for concrete|