Ground Level Container Access Ramps
Product Details - Steel Ramps for Fork Truck Use
- Designed to allow access into standard shipping containers that are located at ground level.
- Typically supplied in 6,000Kg or 10,000Kg capacities to suit your operations, though others are available on request.
- Two heavy duty steel designs available depending on the nature of the goods to be (un)loaded:
- Ramp only - a one piece design, moved from the front by FLT. Provides a steady slope incline to access the container floor. See image 1 & 2.
- Ramp and platform - a one piece design, moved from the side by FLT. Provides a level working platform (typically 1850mm in length) to allow horizontal access and thus prevent tightly packed goods from impacting the top of the container. See image 3 & 4.
- Movement by simple fork truck pocket allows quick and easy movement by one operative only (Note - Ramp and Platform design requires side-shift functionality of the fork truck to aid/simplify positioning)
- Please note - these units are designed to be used with standard shipping containers. Contact us for further advice if you are using temperature controlled containers, or similar, with raised or set-back floor levels.
- A smooth, flat and sturdy floor area is required in front of the container.
- All models are manufactured at our factory in Chesterfield; specials to suit your specific operations can be accommodated.
- Antislip grit surface is available as an optional extra.
- For access to containers on skeletal trailers, please see our Mobile Yardramps.
- Alternatively, we can offer a lightweight aluminium unit for movement by pallet trucks. See image 5.
- Please contact us for more details.
Product Details - Aluminium Ramps for Pallet Truck Use
Other Sizes & Capacities Available - Please Contact Us for Details