Electro Hydraulic Dock Leveller
- We offer an Electro Hydraulic Dock Leveller to compliment our Dock Loading product range.
- It is important when choosing the correct leveller that the height differences above and below the dock are established first, along with the width and capacity of the leveller required
- This product is available on a supply, delivery and installation basis only, price on application. Service contracts available on request.
- The units are manufactured with a self-supporting sub frame as shown in fig.1 and fig.2.
- The levellers are fitted into pre-prepared pits, (see fig. 3 & 4).
- Swing Lip & Extending Lip versions available to suit your requirements, as highlighted below:
- Includes a low-pressure hydraulic system for ease of operation and maintenance.
- Hydraulic system has built in safety stop to lock the leveller in position in case of power failure.
- Standard units rated at 6,000kg single axle load and dynamic load bearing capacity. Other capacities are available.
- Platform and lip manufactured from high tensile steel with an anti-slip Durbar finish.
- Platform and lip follow movements of vehicle when loading and unloading.
- Electrics are operated by a 0.7kW/380-420Volt motor 3-phase 50Hz supply.
- Operating temperatures between - 30 C to 50 C
- Lip keepers prevent unauthorised entry when leveller is not in use, (see fig. 5).
- Retractable sliding plates are fitted as standard, acting as proficient toe guards, (see fig. 1).
- Includes a non-removable maintenance bar, a combined pump and oil reservoir and dock bumpers.
- Continuously operating draft excluder system.
- 500mm long lip (tapered on request).
- Platform insulation.
- Self supporting frames
- Pit edge angles / pit box.
- Coarse, non-slip grit coating to further aid traction in extreme operating conditions.
- Galvanised finish.