- For heavier applications from 2500kg-6400kg Dockboard ramps are recommended.
- Dockboard safety side curbs are built into the ramp to prevent equipment and vehicles leaving the ramp.
- The ramps are attached together by a simple location pin system, (see fig. 2)
- A chain bracket assembly is included, which locates the ramp into the correct position prior to the Dockboard being fitted, (see fig. 1 and 3).
- Primary ramps can be manufactured up to 4800mm in length, onto which is fitted an appropriate Dockboard.
- Optional Fork Truck lifting handles are available on request to assist movement.
- Prices for primary ramp only; Click here for our Dockboard options.
W x L
Height Differential mm
|Total Max Load Kg||Weight
|R6-5436||1370 x 915||115||2730||62|
|R8-6048||1525 x 1220||150||3630||86|
|R10-6060||1525 x 1525||190||4550||122|
|R12-7272||1830 x 1830||225||5450||167|
Other Sizes & Capacities Available - Please Contact Us for Details
|FTH-1||Optional fork truck lifting handles i.e. over 60Kg|