- Dockboards provide an efficient and low cost way of loading and unloading vehicles from a loading dock, typically by means of fork lift truck.
- They require no installation, and therefore cause no disruption to the existing dock.
- For lighter duty applications please see our range of Dockplates.
- Standard Features:
- built-in treadplate antislip finish
- manufactured from high tensile aluminium
- crowned and bevelled for smooth operation
- steel safety side curbs painted red.
- one pair of locking legs to locate between vehicle and loading dock, to prevent movement
- bend point 230mm in from the end of the plate; for compliance with BS EN 1398:2009 which calls for a minimum of 100mm engagement onto the vehicle bed.
- when used to access vehicles below dock height, the majority of the plate must be positioned inside the vehicle.
- Options (Contact us for information/assistance):
- fork truck lifting handles (FTH-1) for movement – recommended for all Dockboards.
- additional set of fixed locking legs (FSL-1) for application where an excessive gap between vehicle and loading bay exists (150mm +).
Standard Dockboard Sizes & Options
|FTH-1||Fork Truck Lifting Handles|
|FSL-1||Fixed Span Locking Legs (please specify span)|
Other Sizes & Capacities Available - Please Contact Us for Details