- Dockplate ramps handle lower capacity applications ranging from 500kg-3630kg
- These ramps are light and can be moved easily by personnel
- Optional extras include side curbs, handrails and wheels for ease of movement
- Combinations of more than 2 ramps can be provided if the application requires it, in order to keep the weight and size of each ramp to a minimum, for ease of movement and storage.
- Ramps attach via a simple location pin system at each side of the ramp.
- Cut-outs can be built-in on ramps greater than 1525mm in length if required, to allow easy movement by fork or pallet trucks.
- Prices for primary ramp only; Click here for our Dockplate options.
W x L
Height Differential mm
|Total Max Load Kg||Weight
|R4836||1220 x 915||115||910||26|
|RH4836||1220 x 915||115||3630||26|
|R4848||1220 x 1220||150||910||26|
|RH4848||1220 x 1220||150||3630||26|
|BH6038||1524 x 980||1020||145||100|
|SC-1||Optional side curbs||-|
|BHHR-1||1m high handrail||4/m|
|WKR5-M||Wheels and screw mechanism for easy movement||-|