- Hinged Bridgeplates are secured to the loading dock and hinge like a drawbridge to allow vehicle access.
- Their permanent installation provides fast, safe access, whilst minimising manual handling effort when compared to a Dockplate.
- Dock bumper supports, banksman or similar must be used to ensure correct vehicle alignment.
- Built-in treadplate antislip finish
- Manufactured from high tensile aluminium
- Crowned and bevelled for smooth operation
- Bend point 150mm in from the end of the plate; for compliance with BS EN 1398:2009 which calls for a minimum of 100mm engagement onto the vehicle bed.
- Available in capacities from 500-4000kg.
- A locking clamp is included, to prevent the plate from falling forward when stored in a vertical position (manual with standard hinge, automatic with steel hinge). Please note – the plate will lean back when stored in the vertical position; contact us for information on clearance requirements.
- Optional chain lifting handles are recommended. Due to the weight of the plates, two handles are recommended for models marked with * (for two person operation).
- A minimum of 150mm thick rubber dock bumpers are recommended to protect the product from vehicle impact.
- Hinge Options (which must be purchased separately)
- Standard aluminium hinge rail; the plate can be moved sideways along the rail.
- Heavy duty steel piano-hinge; this does not allow sideways movement, but gives a smoother transition.
|Hinge rail with clips and fixings in multiples of 2.5m lengths
|Hinge rail with clips but no fixings in multiples of 2.5m lengths
|Piano hinge with fixings (length to suit plate width)
|Piano hinge with no fixings (length to suit plate width)
|Optional - Lifting handle
Other Sizes & Capacities Available - Please Contact Us for Details