Hinged Ramp Combination
- If our range of standard Hinged Bridgeplates does not offer you the height variation required, the product can be added to a fixed height ‘primary ramp’ to offer a greater height variation.
- A primary ramp can only be used in conjunction with a Hinged Bridgeplate, and not on it’s own.
- The ramp combination is positioned, then the Hinged Bridgeplate is simply lowered to the vehicle.
- Includes an anti-slip mat under the front of the ramp to resist movement.
- Optional locking pins are available on request.
- Optional Handrails are also available which can be fitted to the ramps for safety.
- Cut-outs can be built-in on ramps greater than 1525mm in length if required, to allow easy movement by fork or pallet trucks.
- Note: Hinged Ramp Combinations cannot be used on their own. You must purchase a corresponding Hinged Bridgeplate. Specs shown are for the fixed height primary ramp only.
- Click here for our Hinged Bridgeplates options.
W x L
Height Differential mm
|Total Max Load Kg
|1220 x 1220
|1220 x 1525
Other Sizes & Capacities Available - Please Contact Us for Details