- All lights are supplied as standard without sensors/switches. They can be used with a wheel chock with built-in movement switch (Wheel Chocks), with a manual on/off switch or in conjunction with an automatic sensor (TDL-5).
- All Thorworld traffic lights available to suit a 240v or 110v supply.
Standard Traffic Light
- A low cost, highly effective product.
- Can be used indoor or outdoor, particularly useful inside warehouses to inform personnel of whether the dock is in use.
- Easy to install.
- Full wiring and fitting instructions included.
- Standard 60 Watt bulb combines high output with simple maintenance.
|TDL-1-N/S||Standard without sensor||2|
Deluxe LED Traffic Light
- High impact ABS outer casing with large shatterproof Polycarbonate lenses.
- Hoods are fitted to reduce interference from other light sources.
- 150mm diameter lenses.
- Suitable for wall or post mounting.
- LED version features equivalent light output of a standard 60 Watt bulb, but only 5W power consumption, and significantly longer lifespan.
|TDL-2L-N/S||Deluxe LED without sensor||4|
Super Deluxe Traffic Light
- Features durable Polycarbonate casing
- Optimised 210mm diameter round lenses
- Standard 60 Watt bulb combines high output with simple maintenance
- Includes removable slot-in hoods, which prevent interference from other light sources ensuring high visibility.
- Easy to install fixings with full swivel action, allowing the light source to be set at exactly the right angle.
|TDL-3-N/S||Super Deluxe without sensor||4|
Ultra Bright LED Traffic Light
© EC European Community Registered Design 000321161-0001
- LED Technology meaning low energy consumption and a long lifespan
- With 24 LED’s per array, these traffic lights are approximately equivalent in brightness to a 60W incandescent lamp, but offer significant energy savings.
- Compact, easy to install design
- High visibility units—LED’s in direct view; no lens required
- A regulated power supply with a maximum voltage of 24.5v DC is required. We recommend our power supply is used to ensure correct voltages.
- Where radio communications/transmitters are present or fluctuations in power supplies are likely to occur we recommend filters are added to these lights.
- Supplied with 4m of cable for electrical installation
- 100mm diameter LED array
- Unit measures approx 270x140x50mm
- Specials available on request, e.g. Larger size, Arrows, Chevrons or Pointers
- Features durable ABS casing
|TDL-4L-24-N/S||24 LED per array without sensor||4|
|TDL-4L-TR||-||10-240V AC - 24V DC Transformer||4|
- Used to change the traffic lights when vehicles are close to the loading bay to indicate the correct reversed position, helping to eliminate damage and improve safety.
- The TDL-5 emits an infrared signal and detects when the signal is returned / bounced back. It is generally recommended to fit this inside a dock shelter so that the signal is reflected from the side of the vehicle.
- The TDL-5-REF detects when an infrared signal is broken between the sensor and the reflector fitted to the opposite side of the loading dock.
- Can be used with any Thorworld traffic lights.
|TDL-5||Background suppressive infrared sensor||0 - 2.5m|
|TDL-5-REF||Reflex (Reflective) infrared sensor with reflector||0 - 5m (Typical)|