- Walkramps are designed for allowing vehicle (un)loading by handballing or with sack trucks.
- They have a steel frame with an aluminium decking with an anti-slip tread plate surface.
- Along each side of the ramp is a 100mm steel curb to prevent equipment from running over the edges.
- For safety and to prevent movement of the ramps whilst in use, retaining chains and hooks are positioned at each side of the 300mm long top lip of the ramp.
- The ramp is fitted with heavy duty jacking castors to enable the ramp to be moved by four operators.
- The top 2m of the ramp is hinged to allow different vehicles to be accessed.
- The height of this is adjusted using a manual hydraulic hand pump.
- 1m high handrails are included.
- Contact us now to discuss your application in more detail.
|Model No.||Useable Width (mm)||Overall Width (mm)||Overall Length (mm)||
|Height Differential (mm)|
|Bimagrip anti-slip for outdoor use|
|Deadmans braking system (recommended)|