Dock Pad Seal
- A Dock Pad Seal is a simple, efficient, low cost solution, providing an effective seal between a vehicle and a building. The vehicle reverses onto the foam pads until the lorry meets the Dock bumpers.
- The seals are constructed from flexible foam with PVC covers on a seasoned timber backing board.
- Standard sizes are 2800mm overall width x 2800mm overall height, with pads measuring 300mm wide x 300mm thick, other sizes available on request.
- The Dock Pad Seal requires a flat fixing area with no projections.
- Includes: two side pads, 1 head seal and a fixing kit for easy installation.
- Best suited to a company with a fleet of trucks of similar size.
||Usable height Min (mm)
||Usable height Max (mm)
||2285 - 2600
||Dock ht + 2500
||Dock ht + 2750