Collapsible Dock Shelter
- Our Dock Shelters are designed to protect both people and goods from temperature fluctuations and weather conditions during loading and unloading and effect considerable energy savings.
- The Collapsible nature of this product means the frame will collapse back against the building if hit by a poorly aligned vehicle, rather than failing like a traditional fixed frame design.
- Manufactured from Polyester Trevira fabric with PVC UV resistant coating on both sides ensuring very high tear resistance.
- Standard Projection 600mm (up to 900mm is possible on request).
- Other sizes available on request.
|Model||Details||Usablewidth (mm)||Usable height Min (mm)||Usable height Max (mm)|
|TCDS 403016||2300 - 2800||Dock ht + 2500||Dock ht + 3000|
|TCDS 2418||Optional corner sealing pad, 2 required per shelter.||-|
Other sizes available on request.